REGULATIONS FOR THE ONLINE STORE
BAUKRANE BUDOWNICTWO SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA
- These regulations (hereinafter: the Regulations) specify the rules for the conclusion and performance of sales contracts in the online store (hereinafter referred to as the Shop) run by BAUKRANE Budownictwo limited Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office at Jana Keplera 36, 80-299 Gdańsk entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs KRS by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000533872 NIP: 584-26-59-127 REGON: 220662972 (hereinafter: the Seller).
- The Store can be used via the website sklep.baukrane.pl, hereinafter referred to as: Website).
- The Regulations constitute an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the buyer.
- Conclusion of a sales agreement via the Store requires prior acceptance of the Regulations.
- The information on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but it is an invitation to place a purchase offer by the buyer (hereinafter: the Order).
- The sales contract through the Store may only be concluded by adult natural persons conducting business activity carrying out a legal activity directly related to its business or professional activity, legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity to persons acting on behalf of and for legal persons and organizational units without legal personality are regarded as entities duly authorized to act on behalf of the above entities.
- The Seller reserves that the used goods may have natural traces of use.
- The order may be placed both by the registered buyer and by the buyer not registered in the store. In the case of placing an Order by an unregistered buyer in the Store, it is necessary to provide the information referred to in §2 para. 3.
- Registration in the Store is voluntary and free.
- In order to register an account, it is required to provide data marked as obligatory in the registration form. Providing data marked as non-mandatory is voluntary and is not a condition for registration.
- After completing and sending the registration form, the buyer will receive a confirmation of registration along with a temporary password to the email address indicated by him, which can then be changed by the buyer.
- In order to activate the account, it is necessary to confirm the registration in accordance with the information provided in the email referred to in §2 para. 4.
- Orders in the Store are made via the order form available on the Website (hereinafter referred to as: Form), in which the purchased product should be marked, its quantity, preferred form of payment and the method and place of delivery of the goods.
- In order to place an Order and its further implementation, the buyer not registered in the Store is required to provide in the Form, in addition to the data indicated in paragraph. 1, the following data:
- Company Name,
- Address of the registered office and, in the case of natural persons running a business, the address of the principal place of business;
- Correspondence address, if different from the one indicated in point b;
- Tax identification number;
- E-mail adress.
- The Seller confirms the acceptance of the Order by e-mail.
- The moment of confirmation of acceptance of the Order by the Seller is the moment of conclusion of the sales contract.
- The Buyer may choose one of the payment methods indicated by the Seller in the Form, i.e.
- payment via online transfer (after receiving a pro-forma invoice);
- cash payment upon delivery (option possible when paying up to a maximum of PLN 15,000 including TAX).
- The condition for sending the goods by the Seller is payment of the total price for the goods along with the delivery costs.
- If the payment is not credited to the Seller’s account within 3 days from placing the order, the Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract.
- The buyer is obliged to cover the costs of the delivery of the goods, except for situations where the parties, as a result of individual arrangements, make different arrangements.
- The prices given in the Store are net prices and do not include shipping costs. VAT will be added to the prices on the invoice at the rate applicable on the date of invoice.
- The costs of shipping the goods are determined each time by the Seller taking into account the type, weight, volume of the goods and its appropriate security in transport, to which the buyer agrees.
- The seller informs the buyer about the payment and shipping of the goods by e-mail.
- A VAT invoice including the price of the goods and shipping costs shall be sent by the Seller to the Buyer by e-mail or post to the address of the Buyer.
- The goods ordered by the Buyer are delivered in one of the following ways:
- by courier or forwarding;
- through personal collection from the Seller’s warehouse, ie at the address: 80-299 Gdańsk, ul. Jan Kepler 36; after prior agreement with the Seller, but no later than 7 days from the date of placing the Order.
2. The seller is obliged to send the goods within 7 days from the date of posting the receivables.
3. In the event of unavailability of all or part of the goods, the Seller immediately informs the buyer of this fact, indicating the condition of the order and the expected time of its implementation. In such a situation, the buyer may choose one of the following methods of order fulfillment:
- partial performance of the order by the Seller;
- comprehensive performance of the order by the Seller with an extended, individually determined waiting time for the goods;
- cancellation of the Order in its entirety.
4. A person who personally collects the goods on behalf of the buyer should present a photo ID and provide a written authorization for the goods signed by the buyer, and if the buyer is a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality signed by persons authorized to represent it together with an excerpt from the National Court Register. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to issue the goods in the event of failure to comply with the obligation specified in the first sentence.
5. The Seller reserves that in the situation referred to in §5 para. 1 lit. b, if the Buyer does not collect the goods on the agreed date, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the sales contract.
6. At the request of the buyer, the seller makes available the numbers of waybills concerning the goods ordered by the buyer.
WARRANTY FOR FAULTS
- The seller reserves that he is not liable to the buyer under the warranty for physical defects of the item sold. This exemption does not affect the buyer’s rights under the manufacturer’s warranty, if it has been granted.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Buyer being a natural person conducting business activity by registering at the Store and the Buyer who is not registered in the Store placing the Order shall provide only public data and information provided by the Central Registration and Information on Business..
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Website (in particular photos and descriptions of goods) without the consent of the Seller expressed in writing under pain of nullity.
- Any disputes arising from non-performance or improper performance of the sales contract shall be transferred to a court of general jurisdiction competent for the Seller’s registered office.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations, while the sales regulations entered into before the entry into force of the amendments apply to the regulations in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
- The Seller shall post information on each change to the regulations on the Website in the “News” tab.